To kick off the 2015 season here at NEO Racing News, I am going to start by looking back at the Top 10 videos of 2014, based on views. As always, remember to check out the more than 300 videos uploaded to the NEO Racing News YouTube Channel by clicking the link!
#10 – Brandon Leighton Hangover Race Feature (Whiskey Stock)
Bring on the snow, bring on the cold, drivers and fans alike were able to cope with conditions for Sandusky Speedway’s annual Wild Bill Hangover Race. Its unique racing opportunities (as in, they race in any weather conditions) allowed for cars in three divisions to race in snow, slush, and ice.
Continue reading Top Videos of 2014: #10 Brandon Leighton Hangover Race Feature
#35 “Champagne Stock” driver Ron Miller throws his car sideways in turns one and two at Sandusky Speedway. Miller would go on to win the feature. Continue reading PHOTOS: 34th Annual “Wild Bill” Hangover Race
Hobby Stock driver #28 Jesse Houghton celebrates after winning the $1,000 to win Feature at Sandusky Speedway (10/12/13) Continue reading PHOTOS: Saturday at Main Event 26
#53 Dave Dobbins and #75 Stephen Klinect make contact in turn one while racing in Sunday’s Modified Feature at Sandusky Speedway. Continue reading PHOTOS: Sandusky Speedway Cavalcade – Sunday Gallery
(Left to Right) #2 Alex Rosenberry, #12 “Bubba” Smith, and #7 Rich Rohrer go three wide into turn three in Late Model Feature Two at Midvale Speedway’s Fall Classic on 9/14/13 Continue reading PHOTOS: Midvale Fall Classic Album
After weeks of rain-outs and a vacation, NEO Racing News finally has some new Ride ALong footage to share with you. Friday Night at Lake County Speedway was Youth Explosion Night, and I was able to get six videos from five cars!
#82 Tyler Turner wrecked in his Legend car in Heat #1, but managed to come back for the feature and win the whole thing. #77 Richie Kuhn and #22 Keith Platz also carried cameras during the night. In fact, Kuhn’s video feature his first Heat win…which happened after getting spun on the last lap. For a bit of Factory Four/Factory Six fun, Ride Along with Dylan and Mike Atwell during the Heat and Feature, respectively. Continue reading VIDEOS: Spin & Win, Wreck & Win at Lake County
Columbus Motor Speedway – Saturday 7/6/13
- Late Model Feature – 1. Brandon Oakley / 2. Chad Pendleton / 3. Don Mahaffey / 4. Greg Stapleton / 5. Travis Braden
- Columbus Modified Feature – 1. George Lindsay / 2. Terry Humphrey / 3. Kyle Purvis / 4. Shane Shirk / 5. Buddy Townsend
- Sport Stock Feature – 1. Ray Muncy / 2. Mike Litchfield / 3. Bruce Snider / 4. Chris Meier / 5. Chad Butcher
- Crazy Compact Feature – 1. Chris Lucas / 2. Jeremy Menninger / 3. Joshua Mecum / 4. Michael Robison / 5. Randy Rogers
- For full results, please visit Columbus Motor Speedway’s website.
Lake County Speedway – Saturday 7/6/13
- Pro Street Stock Feature – 1. Kevin Malek / 2. Rodney Reynolds / 3. Matt Weigand / 4. Rick Tomcany / 5. Leon Phillips
- E-Mod Feature – 1. Rodney Saunders / 2. Stacey Gerken / 3. Bryan Brown / 4. Chuck Philips
- Figure 8 Feature – 1. Mike Reed Sr. / 2. Joe March / 3. Bill March / 4. Jeff Marvin / 5. Mike Davis
- Factory Four Feature – 1. Matt Pierce / 2. T.J. Schinke / 3. Anthony Lefelhoc / 4. Jeff Bates / 5. George Rossi
- Renegade Feature – 1. Brandon Nails / 2. Robyn Valus / 3. Tyler Kish / 4. Rocky Nails / 5. Matt McCord
Lake Erie Speedway – Saturday 7/6/13
Lorain County Speedway – Saturday 7/6/13
Midvale Speedway – Wednesday 7/3/13
Toledo Speedway – Friday 7/5/13
- ARCA ACME Dismantling Sportsman Feature – 1. Howard Kelley Jr. / 2. Ron Allen / 3. Kyle DeLisle Jr. / 4. Jim Froling / 5. Greg Stilwell
- ARCA R&M Recycling X Car Feature – 1. Tommy O’Leary / 2. Greg Studt / 3. Dennis Whisman / 4. Rich Frantz / 5. Archie Padgett
- For full results, please visit Toledo Speedway’s website.