Hobby Stock driver #28 Jesse Houghton celebrates after winning the $1,000 to win Feature at Sandusky Speedway (10/12/13) Continue reading PHOTOS: Saturday at Main Event 26
#53 Dave Dobbins and #75 Stephen Klinect make contact in turn one while racing in Sunday’s Modified Feature at Sandusky Speedway. Continue reading PHOTOS: Sandusky Speedway Cavalcade – Sunday Gallery
#20 Don Deyman celebrates after winning the 2013 VROA Modified Championship. #16 Samantha Jansen won the night’s feature. Continue reading PHOTOS: Saturday at Sandusky Speedway’s Cavalcade
Photos are now up from Thursday Night’s Fan Appreciation races at Sandusky Speedway. Fans packed the house, taking advantage of $1 admission, hot dogs, and drinks. Your winners from the night include #6L Talon Stephens (Buckeye Super Sprints), #42 Jerry Karl (Ohio Stocks), #5 Chris Hamilton (Street Stocks), and #24 L.J. Stanley (Hobby Stocks).
Nearly 170 pictures are up for your viewing pleasure, and can also be purchased as prints or digital downloads. Clicking on any picture will take you to the site’s photo sale website. It’s all handled online and sent directly to you. You can see all the pictures after the break. Continue reading PHOTOS: Fans Pack Sandusky Speedway for Appreciation Night
Charlie Schultz took one of the NEO Racing News Ride Along cameras for a wild ride! Mounted on the right side rub rail, it provides a unique view of the action from Friday night’s ISMA Hy-Miler “Fast 40” at Sandusky Speedway. Keep reading after the break for video from Qualifying, Heat #3, and the “Fast 40” Feature. Continue reading VIDEO: Charlie Schultz Ride-Along from Sandusky Speedway “Fast 40”
With the July 4th weekend ahead, it means it’s time for some midweek racing! Both Deerfield and Midvale feature shows tonight. A 100 lap Enduro highlight’s the action in Deerfield. Also included are Compact and E-Mod Invitationals. Midvale leads off with the Main Event Racing Series Super Late Models, but also features Modified, Pure Stock, and Mini Truck racing.
NEO Racing News will be live from Midvale Speedway tonight, and you can follow along with live updates via Twitter @NEORacingNews. Give us a follow there, or “like” the site on Facebook. Continue reading Racing Around NEO: Midweek Racing Edition
250 Speedway – Friday 6/21/13
- Cancelled due to track flooding and wet conditions
- For more information, please visit 250 Speedway’s website.
Deerfield Raceway – Saturday 6/22/13
- Jr. Sprints – 1. Jacob Eakin / 2. Tyler Purnell / 3. Ty Miller / 4. Jacob Cozadd-Teeters / 5. Cody Stillion
- Jr. Sportsman Feature – 1. Carson Miller / 2. Austin Teeters / 3. Vivian Jones / 4. Brian Toto
- Micro Sprints Feature – 1. Todd Reusser / 2. Ryan Fredericks / 3. D.J. Furney / 4. Tim Eakin / 5. Michael Borawiec Jr.
- 600 Micro Sprints – 1. Bryan Grove / 2. Clay Riney / 3. Chris Smith / 4.. Clayton Mullett / 5. Nick Krchelich
- Mod Lites Feature – 1. James Gump Jr. / 2. Chris Logan / 3. Kenny Meadows / 4. Todd Rhoads / 5. Chas Wolbert
- Chargers Feature – 1. Angie Grzelak / 2. Larry Rhoads / 3. Ted Williams / 4. Tiffany Williams / 5. Joe Grzelak
- Classics Feature – 1. Jason Myers / 2. James Good / 3. Rod Jones / 4. Matthew Good / 5. Chuck Magrell
- E-Mods Feature – 1. Dan Rummes / 2. Ryan Fraley / 3. Blaine Heater / 4. Craig Humphreys / 5. Donny Summers
- Compacts Feature – 1. Don Peebles / 2. Robert Workman / 3. Jaret Sams / 4. Nick Groves / 5. Dale Stoner
- For more information, please visit Deerfield Raceway’s website.
Hilltop Speedway – Saturday 6/22/13
- Cancelled due to rain
- For full results, please visit Hilltop Speedway’s website.
Sharon Speedway – Saturday 6/22/13
- Cancelled due to rain
- For full results, please visit Sharon Speedway’s website.
A post will be out later this week with the results from last week’s All Star Circuit of Champions Ohio Sprint Speedweek.
This weekend is complicated by threats of rain, but don’t let that hold you back from heading out to the track! All Friday night racing was cancelled due to rain and wet conditions. The weather has also adjusted Sandusky Speedway’s schedule, with the Auto Value Super Sprints cancelling their feature. Sandusky will continue their show with Mods, Street Stocks, and Hobby Stocks.
Stay tuned to our Facebook and Twitter accounts for the latest on rain delays and race cancellations Continue reading Racing Around NEO: Monsoon Edition