#42 Jerry Karl wins the Ohio Stock Feature at Sandusky Speedway on July 25.
Photos are now up from Thursday Night’s Fan Appreciation races at Sandusky Speedway. Fans packed the house, taking advantage of $1 admission, hot dogs, and drinks. Your winners from the night include #6L Talon Stephens (Buckeye Super Sprints), #42 Jerry Karl (Ohio Stocks), #5 Chris Hamilton (Street Stocks), and #24 L.J. Stanley (Hobby Stocks).
Nearly 170 pictures are up for your viewing pleasure, and can also be purchased as prints or digital downloads. Clicking on any picture will take you to the site’s photo sale website. It’s all handled online and sent directly to you. You can see all the pictures after the break. Continue reading PHOTOS: Fans Pack Sandusky Speedway for Appreciation Night →
Charlie Schultz took one of the NEO Racing News Ride Along cameras for a wild ride! Mounted on the right side rub rail, it provides a unique view of the action from Friday night’s ISMA Hy-Miler “Fast 40” at Sandusky Speedway. Keep reading after the break for video from Qualifying, Heat #3, and the “Fast 40” Feature. Continue reading VIDEO: Charlie Schultz Ride-Along from Sandusky Speedway “Fast 40” →
With the July 4th weekend ahead, it means it’s time for some midweek racing! Both Deerfield and Midvale feature shows tonight. A 100 lap Enduro highlight’s the action in Deerfield. Also included are Compact and E-Mod Invitationals. Midvale leads off with the Main Event Racing Series Super Late Models, but also features Modified, Pure Stock, and Mini Truck racing.
NEO Racing News will be live from Midvale Speedway tonight, and you can follow along with live updates via Twitter @NEORacingNews. Give us a follow there, or “like” the site on Facebook. Continue reading Racing Around NEO: Midweek Racing Edition →
This weekend is complicated by threats of rain, but don’t let that hold you back from heading out to the track! All Friday night racing was cancelled due to rain and wet conditions. The weather has also adjusted Sandusky Speedway’s schedule, with the Auto Value Super Sprints cancelling their feature. Sandusky will continue their show with Mods, Street Stocks, and Hobby Stocks.
Stay tuned to our Facebook and Twitter accounts for the latest on rain delays and race cancellations Continue reading Racing Around NEO: Monsoon Edition →
Columbus Motor Speedway – Saturday 6/22/13
- Main Event Racing Series Feature – 1. Brian Short / 2. Jack Varney Jr. / 3. Bud Perry / 4. Rich Rohrer / 5. Alex Rosenberry
- Columbus Modified Feature – 1. Kyle Purvis / 2. Terry Humphrey / 3. Dave Disinger / 4. Buddy Townsend / 5. Shane Shirk
- Sport Stock Feature – 1. Earl Goldy / 2. Mike Litchfield / 3. Ray Muncy / 4. Ralph Vinson / 5. Phil Gussler Jr.
- Crazy Compact Feature – 1. Jeff Watkins / 2. Chris Lucas / 3. Joshua Mecum / 4. Lonnie Brown / 5. Danielle Brown
- For full results, please visit Columbus Motor Speedway’s website.
Lorain County Speedway – Saturday 6/22/13
- Sportsman Feature – 1. Nick Wiery / 2. Roland Sheppard Jr. / 3. Mike Strah / 4. Bobby Schramm
- Modified Feature – 1. Mark Smith / 2. Tigh Shaffer / 3. Joe Quinn / 4. Paul Shaffer / 5. Jeffrey Fade Jr.
- Grand National Feature – 1. Ryan Chapman / 2. Mike Mathers / 3. <att Wilson / 4. Ed Kerman / 5. John Konzelman
- Chargers Feature – 1. Corey Phillips / 2. Lindsay Fade / 3. Neil Broski / 4. Jay Teague / 5. Rick Kovac
- Spectator Stock Feature – 1. Bob Lusetti / 2. Jason Zevotek / 3. Joe Quinn
- For full results, please visit Lorain County Speedway’s website.
Midvale Speedway – Saturday 6/22/13
- McIntosh Oil Company Late Model Feature – 1. Bryant Smith / 2. Rick Sibila / 3. Ryan Tedesco / 4. Bubba Smith / 5. Mark Lambert
- Summit Racing Equipment Economy Modified Feature – 1. Todd Ripley / 2. Kevin McClintock / 3. Randy Smart / 4. Mike Bowers / 5. Scott Archer
- Pure Stock Feature – 1. Mike Martin / 2. Rich Schweitzer / 3. Gary Hoopingamer / 4. Bill Shimko / 5. Teddy Oliver
- Mini Truck Feature – 1. Dennis Wood / 2. Cody Collmar / 3. Keith Anderson / 4. Doug Decker
- Compact Feature #1 – 1. Kyle Grove / 2. Mike Swaney / 3. Braden Swaney / 4. Jeffrey Orr / 5. Clayton Oliver
- Compact Feature #2 – 1. Justin Renicker / 2. Dale Beatty / 3. Ryan Shreffler / 4. Brad McClain / 5. Kyle Finlayson
- Funpacts Feature – 1. Dan Buckey / 2. Kohlten Bryan / 3. Howard Bartholow / 4. Chris Paul / 5. Howard Batholow
- For full results, please visit Midvale Speedway’s website.
Toledo Speedway – Friday 6/21/13
- ARCA ACME Dismantling Sportsman Feature – 1. Howard Kelley Jr. / 2. Mike Young / 3. Jim Frolling / 4. Kyle DeLisle Jr. / 5. Ron Allen
- ARCA Parts Galore Figure 8 Feature – 1. Robbie Loving / 2. Dennis Whisman / 3. Dan Apperson / 4. Jerry Lee / 5. Randy Roberts
- ARCA R & M Recycling X Car Feature – 1. Dennis Whisman / 2. Greg Studt / 3. Tommy O’Leary / 4. Rich Frantz / 5. Matt Ringger
- ARCA 4 Cylinder Feature – 1. David Price / 2. John Decker / 3. David Katafiasz
- For full results, please visit Toledo Speedway’s website.
Sandusky Speedway – Saturday 6/22/13
- Adkins Glass MSA Supermodified Feature – 1. Dave Shullick Jr. / 2. Trent Stephens / 3. Charlie Schultz / 4. Kyle Vanderpool / 5. Trevor Berry
- Ignitable Technologies Modified Feature – 1. Kenny Sharp / 2. Kevin Jaycox Jr. / 3. John Bartlome / 4. Steve Jones / 5. Kenny Calhoun
- Milan Automotive Hobby Stock Feature – 1. John McKee / 2. Joey Wyckoff / 3. Mike McDonald / 4. Dan Smith / 5. Jason Rowe
- Pizza Brothers Street Stock Feature – 1. Justin Hamilton / 2. Chris Hamilton / 3. Randy Dawson / 4. Cody Rose
- For more information, please visit Sandusky Speedway’s website.
A busy weekend of racing has wrapped up at asphalt tracks around Northeast Ohio. Keep reading after the break to find out who was the quickest to the checkers at the “Fastest Short Track Show in the World” at Toledo Speedway, or winners at any of the other six asphalt tracks in the area. Continue reading RESULTS: Asphalt Tracks June 14 & 15 →
Photos are now available from Saturday night’s racing action at Sandusky Speedway. #5 Todd Buchanan (Buckeye Super Sprints), #75 Stephen Klinect (Mod), #07 Justin Hamilton (Street Stock), and #07 Joey Wyckoff (Hobby Stock) were all winners once the rain cleared out. Keep reading for the full album! Continue reading PHOTOS: Todd Buchanan, Stephen Klinect Return to Victory Lane →
Drivers at Midvale Speedway were beating and banging all night long. Ride Along with #70 Ryan Tedesco (Late Model), #82 Don Boron Jr. (Pure Stock), and #27 Braden Swaney (Compacts) as they turn laps in heats and features. Continue reading VIDEOS: Three Exciting Rides at Midvale →