#85 Brad Copen edges #37 T.J. Stineman off turn two late in the July 13 North Coast Modified Series Feature at Lorain County Speedway. Copen would hold off the challenge to win, while Stineman would fall to third. Continue reading PHOTOS: Copen Commands North Coast Modified Feature at Lorain
Columbus Motor Speedway – Saturday 6/22/13
- Main Event Racing Series Feature – 1. Brian Short / 2. Jack Varney Jr. / 3. Bud Perry / 4. Rich Rohrer / 5. Alex Rosenberry
- Columbus Modified Feature – 1. Kyle Purvis / 2. Terry Humphrey / 3. Dave Disinger / 4. Buddy Townsend / 5. Shane Shirk
- Sport Stock Feature – 1. Earl Goldy / 2. Mike Litchfield / 3. Ray Muncy / 4. Ralph Vinson / 5. Phil Gussler Jr.
- Crazy Compact Feature – 1. Jeff Watkins / 2. Chris Lucas / 3. Joshua Mecum / 4. Lonnie Brown / 5. Danielle Brown
- For full results, please visit Columbus Motor Speedway’s website.
Lorain County Speedway – Saturday 6/22/13
- Sportsman Feature – 1. Nick Wiery / 2. Roland Sheppard Jr. / 3. Mike Strah / 4. Bobby Schramm
- Modified Feature – 1. Mark Smith / 2. Tigh Shaffer / 3. Joe Quinn / 4. Paul Shaffer / 5. Jeffrey Fade Jr.
- Grand National Feature – 1. Ryan Chapman / 2. Mike Mathers / 3. <att Wilson / 4. Ed Kerman / 5. John Konzelman
- Chargers Feature – 1. Corey Phillips / 2. Lindsay Fade / 3. Neil Broski / 4. Jay Teague / 5. Rick Kovac
- Spectator Stock Feature – 1. Bob Lusetti / 2. Jason Zevotek / 3. Joe Quinn
- For full results, please visit Lorain County Speedway’s website.
Midvale Speedway – Saturday 6/22/13
- McIntosh Oil Company Late Model Feature – 1. Bryant Smith / 2. Rick Sibila / 3. Ryan Tedesco / 4. Bubba Smith / 5. Mark Lambert
- Summit Racing Equipment Economy Modified Feature – 1. Todd Ripley / 2. Kevin McClintock / 3. Randy Smart / 4. Mike Bowers / 5. Scott Archer
- Pure Stock Feature – 1. Mike Martin / 2. Rich Schweitzer / 3. Gary Hoopingamer / 4. Bill Shimko / 5. Teddy Oliver
- Mini Truck Feature – 1. Dennis Wood / 2. Cody Collmar / 3. Keith Anderson / 4. Doug Decker
- Compact Feature #1 – 1. Kyle Grove / 2. Mike Swaney / 3. Braden Swaney / 4. Jeffrey Orr / 5. Clayton Oliver
- Compact Feature #2 – 1. Justin Renicker / 2. Dale Beatty / 3. Ryan Shreffler / 4. Brad McClain / 5. Kyle Finlayson
- Funpacts Feature – 1. Dan Buckey / 2. Kohlten Bryan / 3. Howard Bartholow / 4. Chris Paul / 5. Howard Batholow
- For full results, please visit Midvale Speedway’s website.
Toledo Speedway – Friday 6/21/13
- ARCA ACME Dismantling Sportsman Feature – 1. Howard Kelley Jr. / 2. Mike Young / 3. Jim Frolling / 4. Kyle DeLisle Jr. / 5. Ron Allen
- ARCA Parts Galore Figure 8 Feature – 1. Robbie Loving / 2. Dennis Whisman / 3. Dan Apperson / 4. Jerry Lee / 5. Randy Roberts
- ARCA R & M Recycling X Car Feature – 1. Dennis Whisman / 2. Greg Studt / 3. Tommy O’Leary / 4. Rich Frantz / 5. Matt Ringger
- ARCA 4 Cylinder Feature – 1. David Price / 2. John Decker / 3. David Katafiasz
- For full results, please visit Toledo Speedway’s website.
Sandusky Speedway – Saturday 6/22/13
- Adkins Glass MSA Supermodified Feature – 1. Dave Shullick Jr. / 2. Trent Stephens / 3. Charlie Schultz / 4. Kyle Vanderpool / 5. Trevor Berry
- Ignitable Technologies Modified Feature – 1. Kenny Sharp / 2. Kevin Jaycox Jr. / 3. John Bartlome / 4. Steve Jones / 5. Kenny Calhoun
- Milan Automotive Hobby Stock Feature – 1. John McKee / 2. Joey Wyckoff / 3. Mike McDonald / 4. Dan Smith / 5. Jason Rowe
- Pizza Brothers Street Stock Feature – 1. Justin Hamilton / 2. Chris Hamilton / 3. Randy Dawson / 4. Cody Rose
- For more information, please visit Sandusky Speedway’s website.
Alright, so the rain pretty much knocked the entire region’s racing schedule to the mat…but the good news is that the forecast is looking fantastic for this weekend! That’s a good thing considering that every track is busy this weekend in some form or fashion.
Toledo Speedway highlights Friday night, as the track offers free admission, food, and drink to all kids under 14. Saturday, the NYPAMA Midgets head to Lake Erie Speedway, while the MSA Supermodifieds set up camp at Lorain County Speedway. Sunday at 2 PM, Lake County Speedway makes up its “Shootout by the Shore” invitational with three divisions of racing.
NEO Racing News will be bringing you racing action from Midvale Speedway and Lake County Speedway this weekend! Follow us on Twitter for all the live updates, with pictures and videos posted to the site throughout the weekend. To find what racing is happening close to you, keep reading after the break! Continue reading Racing Around NEO: Late-May Showers Bring June Racing Edition
Highlights include ARCA at Toledo Speedway, the Cavalcade of Stars at Summit Motorsports Park, and Sandusky’s return of the MSA Supermodifieds and Main Event Racing Series. NEO Racing News will be covering events LIVE from Lake County Speedway (Friday Night) and Sandusky Speedway (Saturday Night). Also of note, I have started adding Karting races to the schedule. Enjoy! Continue reading Racing Around NEO: Almost Memorial Day Weekend Edition
While rain played havoc with racing all weekend, only one asphalt track was completely rained out over the weekend. Keep reading for full results from asphalt tracks around the region. Continue reading RESULTS: Asphalt May 10th – 11th