Highlights include ARCA at Toledo Speedway, the Cavalcade of Stars at Summit Motorsports Park, and Sandusky’s return of the MSA Supermodifieds and Main Event Racing Series. NEO Racing News will be covering events LIVE from Lake County Speedway (Friday Night) and Sandusky Speedway (Saturday Night). Also of note, I have started adding Karting races to the schedule. Enjoy! Continue reading Racing Around NEO: Almost Memorial Day Weekend Edition
Maybe this weekend is the weekend to take Mom out to the race track? Several tracks across the area have benefits for mom thrown into a trip to the racetrack. Continue reading Racing Around NEO: May 10th – 11th Edition
May has finally arrived on the racing calendar, which means that nearly every racetrack in the Northeast Ohio area is up and running. The sole operating track missing is Lake Erie Speedway, which will not be open until Memorial Day weekend.
From dirt to drag, there is something for everybody this weekend. Highlighting your Friday is Attica, which is hosting a 305/360 Challenge race. Weekly racing fills out the night at 250 Speedway, Toledo, and Wayne County. Saturday gets a tad busier.
Eleven racing facilities are running Saturday, with options at drag strips, dirt, and asphalt tracks. NEO Racing News will be at Sandusky Speedway to cover the pits for their opening night of the 2013 season, while BOSS Non Wing Sprints invade Fremont Speedway. Columbus Motor Speedway will also feature the FAST Legend Car Series. Regular weekly racing continues across the rest of the region on Saturday, as well.
Remember to use our Track Map page to find the locations of Northeast Ohio racetracks, and our Calendar page to see when races are happening throughout the year. Continue reading Racing Around NEO: “May the Fourth Be With You” Edition
FRIDAY, APRIL 26th
- American Late Model Series
- American Late Model Series, Fremont Attica Sprint Title 410 Sprints, 305 Sprints
- Gates Open 5 PM, Racing Starts 7:45 PM
- ADMISSION: Adults – $14, Seniors – $12, Kids 11-15 – $10, Kids 10 & Under – Free, Pits $25
- Weekly Racing Opener
- 410 Sprints, Late Models, Super Stocks, Edge Modifieds, Mini Stocks, Mini Wedges
- Gates Open 4 PM, Hot Laps 6:30 PM, Racing starts at 7:45 PM
- ADMISSION: General Admission – $12, Senior (62 & Older) & Military – $10, Children 12 & Under – Free, Pit Pass – $30 Continue reading Racing Around NEO – April 26th-27th