Columbus Motor Speedway – Saturday 7/6/13
- Late Model Feature – 1. Brandon Oakley / 2. Chad Pendleton / 3. Don Mahaffey / 4. Greg Stapleton / 5. Travis Braden
- Columbus Modified Feature – 1. George Lindsay / 2. Terry Humphrey / 3. Kyle Purvis / 4. Shane Shirk / 5. Buddy Townsend
- Sport Stock Feature – 1. Ray Muncy / 2. Mike Litchfield / 3. Bruce Snider / 4. Chris Meier / 5. Chad Butcher
- Crazy Compact Feature – 1. Chris Lucas / 2. Jeremy Menninger / 3. Joshua Mecum / 4. Michael Robison / 5. Randy Rogers
- For full results, please visit Columbus Motor Speedway’s website.
Lake County Speedway – Saturday 7/6/13
- Pro Street Stock Feature – 1. Kevin Malek / 2. Rodney Reynolds / 3. Matt Weigand / 4. Rick Tomcany / 5. Leon Phillips
- E-Mod Feature – 1. Rodney Saunders / 2. Stacey Gerken / 3. Bryan Brown / 4. Chuck Philips
- Figure 8 Feature – 1. Mike Reed Sr. / 2. Joe March / 3. Bill March / 4. Jeff Marvin / 5. Mike Davis
- Factory Four Feature – 1. Matt Pierce / 2. T.J. Schinke / 3. Anthony Lefelhoc / 4. Jeff Bates / 5. George Rossi
- Renegade Feature – 1. Brandon Nails / 2. Robyn Valus / 3. Tyler Kish / 4. Rocky Nails / 5. Matt McCord
Lake Erie Speedway – Saturday 7/6/13
Lorain County Speedway – Saturday 7/6/13
Midvale Speedway – Wednesday 7/3/13
Toledo Speedway – Friday 7/5/13
- ARCA ACME Dismantling Sportsman Feature – 1. Howard Kelley Jr. / 2. Ron Allen / 3. Kyle DeLisle Jr. / 4. Jim Froling / 5. Greg Stilwell
- ARCA R&M Recycling X Car Feature – 1. Tommy O’Leary / 2. Greg Studt / 3. Dennis Whisman / 4. Rich Frantz / 5. Archie Padgett
- For full results, please visit Toledo Speedway’s website.
Columbus Motor Speedway – Saturday 6/29/13
- Late Model Feature – 1. Bobby Justus / 2. Chad Pendleton / 3. Donnie Hill / 4. Eric Withers / 5. Josh Cahill
- Columbus Modified Feature – 1. Sean MacNealy / 2. Kyle Purvis / 3. Terry Humphrey / 4. Shane Shirk / 5. Buddy Townsend
- Sport Stock Feature – 1. Mike Litchfield / 2. Bill Ramey / 3. Kenny Simpson / 4. Steve Karnes / 5. Ray Muncy
- Crazy Compact Feature – 1. Jim McElfresh / 2. Michael Robison / 3. Chris Lucas / 4. Joshua Mecum / 5. Corey Kyer
- For full results, please visit Columbus Motor Speedway’s website.
Lake County Speedway – Saturday 6/29/13
- Pro Street Stock Feature – 1. Fred McCord / 2. Rick Pereces / 3. Matt Weigand / 4. Ed Poderzay / 5. Rick Tomcany
- Figure 8 Feature – 1. Joe March / 2. Bill March / 3. Steve Sandli / 4. Mike Davis / 5. Allen Wells
- Factory Four Feature – 1. Austin Wretschko / 2. Jim Harkins / 3. Bo Martin / 4. Kelly Horst / 5. Jeff Bates
- Renegade Feature – 1. Mike Atwell / 2. Mike Reed Jr. / 3. Matt McCord / 4. Anthony Lefelhoc / 5. Tony Klingbeil
Lake Erie Speedway – Saturday 6/29/13
- INEX Legends National Qualifier (50 Laps) – 1. Brandon DeBrakeleer / 2. Jeremy Haudricort / 3. Carl Vilardo IV / 4. Brad Salatino / 5. Anthony Riforgiato
- Compact Feature – Dan Bittinger / 2. Doug Hadley / 3. Jeff Breads / 4. Shane Forster / 5. Nick Irish
- INEX Bandolero Feature – 1. Donald Buell / 2. Wesley McCray / 3. Daniel Buell / 4. Chase Firestone / 5. Alexis Bohrer
- NASCAR Street Stocks – 1. Dave Krawczyk / 2. Dave Wilson / 3. Keith Platts / 4. John Denny / 5. Greg Irish
- INEX Legends / 1. Lake Luts / 2. Carl Vilardo IV / 3. Pat Lyden / 4. Jeremy Haudricort / 5. Brandon DeBrakeleer
- Plyer Overhead Door Modifieds – 1. Adam Kostelnik / 2. David McAvoy / 3. Randy Culver / 4. Scott Wylie / 5. Dennis Hagg
Lorain County Speedway – Saturday 6/29/13
- Sportsman Feature – 1. Roland Sheppard Jr. / 2. Don Atwell / 3. Nick Wiery / 4. Bailey Delfosse / 5. Bobby Schramm
- Modified Feature – 1. Mark Smith / 2. Joe Quinn / 3. Kurt Hennings / 4. Tigh Shaffer / 5. T.J. Stineman
- Grand National Feature – 1. Mike Chapman Sr. / 2. Matt Wilson / 3. Ryan Chapman / 4. Shawn Reinke
- Chargers Feature – 1. Corey Phillips / 2. Neil Broski / 3. Lindsay Fade / 4. Jay Teague / 5. Josh Bailey
- For full results, please visit Lorain County Speedway’s website.
Midvale Speedway – Saturday 6/29/13
Toledo Speedway – Friday 6/28/13
Sandusky Speedway – Saturday 6/29/13
- Ignitable Technologies Modified Feature – 1. Joe Shannon / 2. Stephen Klinect / 3. Kenny Sharp / 4. Scott Hart
- Milan Automotive Hobby Stock Feature – 1. John McKee / 2. Mike McDonald / 3. Joey Wyckoff
- Pizza Brothers Street Stock Feature – 1. Chris Hamilton / 2. Cody Rose / 3. Randy Dawson
- For more information, please visit Sandusky Speedway’s website.
This weekend is complicated by threats of rain, but don’t let that hold you back from heading out to the track! All Friday night racing was cancelled due to rain and wet conditions. The weather has also adjusted Sandusky Speedway’s schedule, with the Auto Value Super Sprints cancelling their feature. Sandusky will continue their show with Mods, Street Stocks, and Hobby Stocks.
Stay tuned to our Facebook and Twitter accounts for the latest on rain delays and race cancellations Continue reading Racing Around NEO: Monsoon Edition
There is quite a bit of everything and anything racing this weekend. Friday night kicks off the UNOH All Star Circuit of Champions Ohio 410 Sprint Speedweek, which will probably be the focus of dirt track fans across the state. Also kicking off Friday is the “No Box Bonanza” weekend at Summit Motorsports Park. On asphalt, Youth Explosion Night returns for its second visit at Lake County.
Saturday…more! On the entertainment side, Lake Erie hosts Monster Jam while Lake County hosts the “Knights of Destruction.” MSA Supermodified teams will turn to Sandusky Speedway, hoping to get some track time before July’s Hy-Miler ISMA Nationals. Dirt-wise, Sharon, Deerfield, and Hilltop all have regular shows on tap (in case All Star Sprints at Eldora are a bit too far to drive). Plus, Dragway 42 & Thompson Raceway Park feature drag racing of different types.
You can find all the details for racing this weekend (and beyond) by continuing to read after the break!
Continue reading Racing Around NEO: Sprints Kick Off Speedweek
A busy weekend of racing has wrapped up at asphalt tracks around Northeast Ohio. Keep reading after the break to find out who was the quickest to the checkers at the “Fastest Short Track Show in the World” at Toledo Speedway, or winners at any of the other six asphalt tracks in the area. Continue reading RESULTS: Asphalt Tracks June 14 & 15
Alright, so the rain pretty much knocked the entire region’s racing schedule to the mat…but the good news is that the forecast is looking fantastic for this weekend! That’s a good thing considering that every track is busy this weekend in some form or fashion.
Toledo Speedway highlights Friday night, as the track offers free admission, food, and drink to all kids under 14. Saturday, the NYPAMA Midgets head to Lake Erie Speedway, while the MSA Supermodifieds set up camp at Lorain County Speedway. Sunday at 2 PM, Lake County Speedway makes up its “Shootout by the Shore” invitational with three divisions of racing.
NEO Racing News will be bringing you racing action from Midvale Speedway and Lake County Speedway this weekend! Follow us on Twitter for all the live updates, with pictures and videos posted to the site throughout the weekend. To find what racing is happening close to you, keep reading after the break! Continue reading Racing Around NEO: Late-May Showers Bring June Racing Edition
Rain was the common theme across Northeast Ohio, but Columbus Motor Speedway managed to get the majority of their races in. Continue reading RESULTS: Asphalt Tracks May 31st through June 1st
Rain and severe thunderstorms have wreaked havoc on racing across Northeast Ohio. The list of cancelled racing has grown this morning to include the following tracks:
Attica Raceway Park
Lorain County Speedway
Lake County Speedway
To stay up to date with the latest cancellations, please check out our Facebook page.